Friday, July 27, 2007

One More Day...

loads of things happened yesterday.

went shopping for Shaun and Beatrice M's bday present.

turns out Shaun's bbq is next week =( damn im not here no more

Lannie got me a Soda Exchange top! *smiles*

got my haircut at Alan & Serena. how much did it cost me? RM35! omg..... i expected a 25 ringgit change.

I MEAN LIKE. omg i never knew mum paid that much for my haircut last time(A) i feel so grateful. but what to do.

Serena, the hairstylist told me not to cut my hair for 6 months to make it long since my hair now is in gd shape! she made it balanced and now both ends of my hair curves in following my face shape! =D stupid philipino hairdressers. they thiink they know it all but they suck. basically.

then..... went to a dinner, hosted by Lannie.

loads of things happened. i shall not mention it here. Betty came! =D omgg shes sooo talll!! dammnit!

then i went home with barry and told him to drive me to Desserts.LOL. while the rest of the crew went back to Lannie's hse and had "happy hour" i think it was jamming and dancing? i dnt know..

we took some pictures, but its in magdeline's other cam. she did not bring her usb connector for the camera. -_-"

anyways, ill be leaving miri tomoro at 2:20 pm for Kuching.

NOT KUCHING AGAIN! u know how sucky kuching is!

so far, most ppl said that Miri is by far better city than Kuching and Sibu. WEEHEE!

that i agree, Miri seems to be more.....i dnt know... but i just find it better than crowded kuching and ugly sibu.

i dont want to leave Miri. DAMMMMNNNN IT!

No comments: