Sunday, August 5, 2007

In Kuala Lumpur

i just read magdeline's blog..

sigh.. i swear! im sooo bored here in KL. shopping hasnt started. but u see I MISS MIRI.

i left Miri erm.. on the 29th of July. went to kuching. helped my aunt unpack her stuffs. she just moved from KL to her new apartment in kuching.

seriously KUCHING SUCKS. i dnt get it why some ppl are so proud to say that theyre from kuching. IT SUCKS!

anyhow, what did i do in KUCHING? sms-ing Lannie most of the time.
lol! we're both bored to death. hes in Bintangor, where i spent 2 weeks before i came to miri. its a place where my grandparents are staying. small town.
good getaway if ure in desperate need of peace.

sighhh... i miss miri...

LOL. its soo funny coz everytime i call magdeline i ALWAYS ask her what shes doing with the dudes.

damn it Lannie's going back to Miri, the fun shall begin again. aaargggghhh and im stuck in KL.

gawd i feel like crying. is this an emo post? whatever la.

what did i do in Miri?

i practically became my mum's secretary/representative. i paid the bills, collect forms for change of address from the banks. that was one hard work. it took me half a day. thanks to aunty sandra for bringing me arnd.

what did i buy in Miri? pfft. limited money u see, coz i used MY OWN MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS. so i got myself a pair of sandals from Vincci, a new dress, contact lens, then what else? forgot.

sooooooo my mum's paying me back, and i shall spend them in KL. good thing ey?

i miss miri!!!!!! it was sooo fun... late night talks and stuff.. take pictures making fun of poses and stuff. and then like waking everyone up in the morning. IM THE MORNING PERSON in the group. suprisingly, i always wake up at 9. well thats early compared to the rest... sighhhhh

loads of stuff happened lilke LOADS.

THIS SUMMER IS THE BEST SUMMER EVER. i mean like, WHEN CAN I SPEND SUMMER ON MY OWN? i bet my parents are gonna come back next summer coz they keep calling me.

they regret it for not coming back with me. IN YO FACE PPL :D

I LOVE MIRI.

too zaaa crazy ppl i spend my miri trip with :

Lannie, Magdeline,Samuel,Bawen,Zach, Beatrice,Betty,Shaun, Barry

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im glad i din cry at the airport when they were sending me off to the depature hall. THANK GOD.
i was gonnaaaa!!

hahahahah im glad that hotlink charges me 1cent for an sms to Lannie, Mag,Sam, and Beatrice. hahahahah

im feeling hyper. i think im outta my mind.

No comments: