Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Its Ok, Its Alright

im listening to Promiscous. pah. my cousin loves listening to this pop stuff. i do too, but u know, MTV Asia influenced their taste in music. its mostly pop.

i was chatting to my mum over MSN yesterday. she said i gained weight! great, i am supposed to anyway. malaysia has awesome food i dnt mind. and plus, i bought an armnband for my ipod. so i could listen to it while working out.

since i moved to Doha, i dnt think i have to share the gym with over 3000 ppl :) coz the community consists of 3000 ppl u see. now that i live in a gated compound, less ppl are using it. weeeheee..

i got myself a pair of jeans from ROMP! its cute. bought dark denim. i have the light one, and the normal one. so i think for a change, the dark one looks gd.

anyways. my list is coming to an end. I NEED NEW TSHIRTS. i cant wait to go to One Utama. mum wants me to get her Braun Buffel handbag. i hope i can get it from thr. or else shes gonna kill me. not as if she wants any other brand. im not getting her furla coz its in Landmark.

i miss qatar.

Fergie- All That I Got (the Make Up Song)

that song is FABULOUS!

u know what. a cute guy winked at me. DAMN. he was like model-ish looking. my cousin's jaw dropped. not literraly but u know what i mean right. his skin was like..same as mine and his hair is perfectly messy looking. PARADOX! anyway. yea. he was HOT. i was walking in Padini Authentic store, and he was coming out from it. and he winked. heart!

lets just hope it wasnt the dust that made him wink.

Gwen Stefani is coming to KL. dammitt. i wanna go! shes like one of the most popular artist atm besides avril,fergie and nelly furtado. GWEN STEFANI IS COMING! someone, would u like to pay for my airtickets to qatar? like pay for the change of date. PLS PLS. haha

my skin is so dry. especially on my neck and my face. i bought hazeline moisturizer. hopefully thatll work. is Hazeline and Vaseline of the same brand?? coz thats why i bought it. whatever lah.

u know, the first time i came to Miri, i went to my old school. Magdeline was with me. suddenly, zul, a friend of mine asked me smt while we were seating at the school canteen. i forgot what question it was. but suddenly! i answered him with this SPONTANEOUS chinese accent. OMG that was so embarassing. it just suddenly came out! i din mean to do the accent. and when my friend told me to repeat it the same way, i couldnt do it!

even hearing me saying 'la' was awkward. but its been a month since im here, so I CAN SAY 'LA' all i want perfectly. all though sometimes the 'la' wasnt needed at the end of the sentence. im such a weirdo.

No comments: