Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ok i feel like blogging. since no one's chatting to me at the moment.
i woke up earlier than usual. 10:11 am.. ( yeah not so early tho)
as soon as i woke up, went to the kitchen, took the bread and my Philadelphia Stawberry Cheese Spread!!! omg that cheese spread is delicious! u should try the Philadelphia Cheesecake Spread.
ate two slices of bread. then i ate kolok mee. my mum made it for their bfast. and there was some left over and i ate like a few coz i was soo full.
then my mum told me that she wants to go to Aspire, in Sports City. she wanted to sign up for aerobics. Sports City is like... just opposite my house. u just have to go thru another traffic light and voila! ure there! =D omggg we were like sorta clueless on where we were going. coz that place is so huge! and and! they have Latino Combo Dance Class for girls!! i feel like joiining. but my schedule's too busy.
finally, we arrived in the Aspire Dome, where u know national teams practice their own sport. and thats where the gym is. took the form and off we go..then we went to Hyatt pLaza. i bought nothing. coz my mum was buying groceries.
came back, i cleaned my room. see im independent. u knwo why i wanna clean it? coz if my mum cleans it, and she'll go like... do spot checks. u know like.. if she sees my belt in the drawer, she'll go like.. why is this hear? its supposed to be hanging in ur closet! or like... my hairdryer. i always leave it on the table, and if she sees that its not on the hook, she'll ask me to do it. and like if see my rubbish bin, she'll ask me to clean it up and get a new plastic bag. grrr.
so i might as well clean my own room. and! i do my own laundry =D i wash my clothes every 4 days. lol. collect loads of clothes in the laundry basket then go downstairs put in the washing machine, then in the dryer. then mum folds the clothes, then i put it in MY OWN CLOSET. i dnt want her to put my clothes in my closet, coz otherwise she'll comment it for being messy. so what! i cant help being messy, im too lazy. i just pull whatever shirt i wanna wear, i dnt lift em up if the shirt is like wayyy beloww. all i do is pull it =D dont worry, my room is neat. i must always keep it neat to avoid future lecture.

last night, i watched 200 pounds of beauty. really nice story. bawen's in love with the leading actress. shes ok loooking la, but her acting not so gd. still its a nice story. love the storyline.

u know, i cant wait to go to sch. im soo bored at home and all i do is eat. so unhealthy.

No comments: