Monday, August 27, 2007

Lannie likes to read my blog! =D

omg!!!!!! i drank a GLASS of milk!!!!!!! for the first time without closing my eyes and holding my nose.

i HATE the taste of milk.

however, the Almarai milk tastes good!! unfortunately, Full Cream milk was the one i started with. not good.

my parents were comparing my height with my sis's height. shes gonan be taller than me soon!! now we're at the same height! im 15 and shes 12?!

im gonna make it a habit. i have to finish a bottle of Milk in 3 days. i think its less than 1 litre. HOPEFULLY, ill grow taller by next year. PLS.

i sound so desperate. but really!! i wanna be tall!!!! dnt wanna be short and FAT.

anyway, i was looking at my summer pictures. lol there was this pic, where lannie,mag,samuel,me,bawen and zach.

we were like " come lets pose like we're mighty! like a hero pose!"

and omg it turned out to be like.. this Bar Band. u know like those guys and 2 girls who sings for the hotel pub??? those pub singers i call it. hahaha i swear!!!! it was soo funnyy! i laughed myself.

i dnt wanna post the pic here. its embarassing enough to have samuel post it up in Friendster. thank god he aint got much contacts in it. otherwise... (6) im gonna make a scene!

my sch needs to have Spanish courses.im hoping they have a spanish teacher coming up to do spanish class!! i dont mind taking that for GCSE!!! ill change it straight away. AM I ALLOWED? hahahaha. no seriously. its coool!

lannie and samuel are taking Spanish. dammit. so mit, no more secret language for us eh? we gotta learn korean next. thats gonna be our next secret language. hahahaha

i miss them all. did u know, i keep sending Lannie and Magdeline testimonials in friendster? abt random stuff. i miss them alot!!! i dont do it to bawen, coz we chat EVERYDAY almost EVERY HOUR coz his sch starts this saturday. and plus bawen calls me a papua new guinean in friendster. :( OMG he made a racist remark towards me! I SHALL TELL HIM. he called me RACHIS coz he said i was being racist!!! watch out.

and now, lannie reads my blog!!!!! =D he is soo coool. he vowed to me and mag that hes not gonna act like a kid anymore. and we can get mad at him all we want! (h) RIGHT LANNIE? =)

ppl must think im in love with u or smt. LANNIE HERE LANNIE THERE. hahahahahaha i bet ure reading it NOW.

No comments: