Saturday, August 25, 2007

go this off Jason's blog. check it out http://roxxor2388.blogspot.com

1. Your ex and you
are good friends.

2. I am listening to
Sean Kingston - Your Sister

3. Maybe I should
wake up, and GET REAL.

4. I love
it when he smiles.

5. Chocolate is
a pain in the throat.

6. I dont understand
why good things come to an end so quickly.

7. I have lost my respect for
Joel Madden. *heart broken*

8. I last ate
french fries. omg thats an alliteration! din realise that!

9. The meaning of my display name is
btw, i dnt get this ques. lol *blush*

10. God
is good ALL the TIME.

11. Girlfriend
correction. girl-friends are my gossip partners! my main advisor when it comes to boys and FASHION! i love u guys to bits

12. I will always remember
everything i did during the summer of 2007. everything.

13. Love is
like the wind, u cant see it but u can feel it

14. I never ever want to
fail in my upcoming GCSEs

.15. My Friendster
is weird. thats what i made a new one.

16. Tomorrow
i willl drag mum to the tailor to reduce the length of my school pants.

17. I get annoyed
when someone thinks their cute and makes cute faces in front of everyone.

18. Parties
are coool! especially during the summer. i love 'em!

20. Simple kisses
hehehe. theyre alright.

21. Today I
talked to lannie on voice chat for almost 8 hours.

22. I wish
i could take all those words back. i guess i was so desperate to be left alone.

23. Is your hair wet?
na ah

.24. Is your cell phone right by you?
*nods*

25. Do you miss someone?
YESSSSSSS YES YES YES!

26. Are you tired?
yes, im tired of all this shit ive been going thru

27. Are you mad?
sort of. mad at myself. dissapointed. frustrated. u name it.

28. Recently done anything you regret?
yes.

29. Ever stuck gum under a desk
never. gum isnt allowed in any of the sch i attended.

30. Ever kicked someone?
yeap!!!

RANDOM-Q:
Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
YES.
Q: Do you have any siblings? Yeapppp i do
Q: Do you want children?Dont think so
.Q: Do you smile often? I suppose so. =)
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?I take em off. cant be bothered to bend and untie. too much hassle lol.
Q: Do you like your handwriting?i havent been writing since 28th of june 2007
Q: Are your toenails painted??nope.
Q: Are you a friendly person?yup
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?green tshirt
Q: What were you doing at 2pm yesterday?helping mum doing satay!
Q: I cant wait to/for:school!

If ure bored, u can just copy this. i dnt mind! =D so Tag Ya'll!

No comments: