Saturday, August 18, 2007

this is way past my bed time.

I CANNOT SLEEP!

its just, too much on my mind. LIKE LOADS.

my thoughts:

hows it gonna be in 5 years time? - trust me, i think alot about the future
am i gonna be alive then? - wtf right but i question abt my life
what abt them?am i gonna meet them? - whos them? my friends la
am i gonna wait forever? - wait for what/who? lol. him.
whos he gonna be with?
hows it like to be with him?
what am i gonna do when i meet him?




WHY IS IT THAT ALL MY QUESTIONS ARE ABOUT HIM?! OMG AM I TURNIN FREAKISHLY EMO ABOUT THIS??????????? RACHEL REALITY CHECK. FCKING WAKE UP! HELLO?! URE NOT IN MIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GUESS I MISS THAT PLACE ALOT. IM TURNING PSYCHO.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS?! SCHOOOOOL! I NEED TO BE BUSY. AND I KNOW IM GONNA DIE WAKING UP FCKIN EARLY TO SCH. SUCH BIG SACRIFICES. GAWSH. SCREW ALL THIS.

No comments: