Friday, August 17, 2007

LOL

recently, i was "suffering" from this dry skin thingy. well like my eyelids were like soo dry, so dry that you could see the dry skin peelin off.

i was like.. "What?! Im gonna go to school in 2 weeks time and im having this dry skin arnd my eyelids? No way!"

i tried everything. i washed my face frequently, so that my face's moist all the time. (ok right, whatever), i applied Hazeline Moisturizing Cream. that helped, but still i could see the dry skin peeling off.

and then i realised, Marisa, my sister, keeps Vaseline with her at all times! coz whenever she has allergy reaction, she takes out her Vaseline and applies it. she dosnt like using those complicated creams the doctors give her, or the ones my parents buy from the pharmarcy.

well, i asked her lastnight,

Me: Look at my eyelids, theyre so dry.. what shud i put? Can i borrow your creamm?
Marisa: rachel rachel, u can use this! *hands out the Vaseline*
Me: OK THANKS MARISA

omg. no more dry skin today! I LOVE VASELINE!!!! and like reallllyyy its normal now!!!! omg.. why is my post about Vaseline.

anyways,Vaseline rules. no wonder Tyra Banks applies vaseline on her face everytime before she goes to bed. ima follow her. hahaha

No comments: