Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rihanna -Push Up On Me.

marvellous song!!

i bet Magdeline's and her crew are in the plane now, for KL. hahaha, shes closer to coming home now!

i was watching the video that Samuel made about our Summer this year. dammnn funny... if u wanna watch it, ask me for the link online.

ive been thinking, after my gcse, which prob will end 2nd week of June or smt? hopefully though.

so if my exams finish early, i wanna board on the plane to Malaysia! early summer for me, while the rest of the family joins me later.

im starting to miss my aunts, grandma, grandpa,cousins, and my uncle.

If ure asking me which part of my summer holiday is the best, its the bit where i get to meet my friends!

worse bit was, that my camera got stolen in Kuching INTERNATIONAL Airport. sigh. something's fishy going on there.

ima go, beatrice's chatting to me.

No comments: