Thursday, August 23, 2007

im in the mood for blogging!

everytime i hear the song Bartender by T Pain, it makes me wanna dance. like.. i start tapping my feet. not tape. but tap. lol. just incase. coz i found difficulty spelling tapping. HAHA

listening to Bartender reminded me of my last day in Miri. dont ask. it was fun stuff which i cant be bothered to tell. if u wanna know, u can ask (A)

i went to the gym justnow. and omg.finally i met the guy i saw since 2 days ago...he passes my house after 7pm. in gym outfit.

and yesterday, i went to the gym tooo.. and this man aged about 45 or smt.. was like..... running at the treadmill for 1 hour non stop. his speed was over 15, and he burnt 800 calories in an hour! how amazing is that?!

ok. im not in blogging mood anymore.

magdeline if ure reading my blog, LETS GO TO GREECE!

No comments: