Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cooking Tale

i was bored after playing piano for like half an hour. mum was out sending Marisa for ballet class. :(

so...

with the intention of pigging out on food..

NOTHING WAS ON THE KITCHEN'S ISLAND!

only..

the pot of Chicken Curry on the stove..

had Chicken Curry for lunch. i LOVE chicken curry. especially when the curry sauce is like.. thick! YUM. oh dont forget the potatoes! ( i particularly love Malaysian Curry)

ok so guess what i did. I WAS CRAVING FOR CURRY MEE since like AGES! since EID!
i searched for Spaghetti.. and boiled it!

I ENDED UP.. with

CURRY MEE for DINNER.

OH MY GOOSH

ok i couldnt be bothered to go upstairs and take the pic with my dad's camera, so.. i searched for the pic on google(A)
hey.. it looks similar alright..




















lol notice the lil tag thing.. HOT-SCREENSAVER.COM no wonder.. LOL

i ENJOYED MY DINNER. i had TWO BOWLS of curry mee. TWO! and now i feel sick.

but im still blogging abt it anyway! I FEAST ON CURRY.

i dont quite like indian curry coz of the smell of the spice and yadayada. OH MY GOSHHH I WANNA EAT CURRY MEE AGAIN. - right ok, i sound childish.

THEN. Esther was like.. WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT AM I GONNA EAT?

Esther: Rachel, cook for me fried rice pls! Ur fried rice's delicious. (hint hint ppl) (A)

OK SO I WAS LIKE. U CLEAN UP. I COOK. I HATE CLEANING UP ETC ETC.

so what did i put in the fried rice?

anchovies. ( i brought it all the way from MALAYSIA!)
eggs.
white onion

and it turned out to be smt like this..



yes.. except.. my fried rice was nicely decorated. i mean.. why shud i decorate it, esther's eating it afterall.

-_-"

thats it.. MY COOKING TALE!

No comments: