Saturday, November 24, 2007

Homesick.

I miss my grandparents.
I miss my aunts.
I miss my uncles.
I miss my cousins.

I miss the FOOD!

I realised that i never really blogged about my family. Haha. Well I shall, this time.

(U know why im suddenly inspired? coz right now, IM SO HOMESICK. I REALLY WANNA GO HOME)

im just gonna talk abt my mum's side of the family. coz i miss them more than my dad's side. SHH.

My grandpa used to be an English teacher and a sch principle, and my grandma, is a housewife.
OK. well. when i was small i prefer my mum's parents coz my grandpa has a great sense of humour and my grandma loves me more than my mum. yeah thats what i thought.

Having two parents that are working, my grandparents used to come and stay with us if both of my parents are away for work. Grandpa would send me to sch and be my chaffeur for like 2 weeks. and i had to cope with his slow driving. my grandpa drives at like 60 km/hr!

and he would blast the Classic FM instead of the Breakfast Show in the morning.

My grandma annoys me sometimes, because she LOVES going to the vegetable market. Almost every evening after sch, she would go to the market and buy fresh vegetables.

And then cook delicious food! I bet all grandmas cook delicious food dont they?? My favourite dish is fried minced pork rolled in thin tofu sheets. *slurps*

My mum's parents are like OBSESSED with the fruit orchard. i mean like no offense but its like ewww mosquitos everywhere, lizards and all those flying creatures. insects mostly. everytime when they come over to stay with us, they would call their friends every night asking how their orchard's like. i mean its not like anyone steals fruits or smt..

They used to have pepper orchard? such thing? LOL. ya w/e yup. like in May or smt, coz we have holidays in May, i used to go and visit them and collect pepper! end up getting paid for it!

anyways, yea.. my 2 aunts.

one of my aunt is a doctor. and shes single. im tryna hook her up with doods. but i fail, coz i dnt know dudes of her age. shes no more a doctor now, shes sorta like a director for the Controlling disease department or smt. i dnt really know. she has this teeeeny weeny irish accent which annoys me because she used to study in ireland. whenever we gossip or smt, that stpid accent comes up.

i need tips on how to make an adult fall in love. HAHAHAHA. i fall in love so easy, so why cant she?

shes SO COOL! so youthful! we shop together and stuff. we even fit in the same size for tops! everything's the same size, except our shoe size. we even exchanged bikinis! except i din get to wear hers coz it rained when we wanted to go to the beach. her feet's size 4 and my feet is size 6!

she sucks in cooking tho. really. -_-" thats why, last summer during my stay, i had to dine out like everyday. thank god for hawker stalls and coffeshops. homemade food but sold at shops. get it? :P hahaa. oh oh! and we both ADORE adam levine.

but me and her arent very much alike. because she likes reading, and i dnt really enjoy reading. oh my gosh. if u check out her apartment. she made a library for HER BOOKS. HER BOOKS! i mean just her books alone can fill up a room!! what can i say, doctors.

my other aunty, which is my mum's second youngest sister... is an engineer. some communication enggineer or smt. i dnt know. LOL. now shes in houston, coz her husband's crossposted there.

THIS AUNTY, I LOVE!

she gives me goodies. ALL THE TIME. never fail to please me by buying stuff. LOL (yes she wins my heart coz she buys stuff for me. LOL)

she even offered to pay for a manicure! too bad i aint got nails coz i bite em.

i LOVE her. coz she listens to the same music as i do. this aunty, also sucks in cooking. i mean whats wrong with them?? only my mum cooks well and my grandma. i dnt wanna be eating mum's homecook when its xmas or smt. at least some variations! hahaha

well.. shes.. not a gd shopper tho. we dnt have the same taste in fashion. and shes just too tall. so i cant fit in her jeans or anything. and her shoe size is like 8. hahaha

but shes more of like my sister's best friend. coz esther likes playing with amanda and albert, her children.

I STILL LOVE HER THOUGH!

and now, my uncle!!

im not so close to my uncle coz u know, doh, im closer to my aunts! hey.. if u have a hungry stomach, my uncle's the person to turn to. HAHAHA.

he knows every single restaurant that serves good food or not. ok thats exaggerating.
let me rephrase.

he knows almost every single restaurant in kl that serves good food or not.

my uncle's stingy. he still hasnt given me gifts for getting 5As in my yr 6 examinations. lol!!
ok i really dnt know what to say abt my uncle. seriously. LOL. oh and um hes a chemical engineer. AND IM GONNA BE LIKE HIM. and im gonna earn more than he does now(h) WAIT AND SEE UNCLE.

AND MY COUSINS!

OH BTW, im the eldest granddaughter in the family. my grandparents has 8 grandchildren. lol *smiles*

neena's my fav cuzzy coz i can do girl talk better with her than with esther. esther just sucks. ya i know shes my sis but w/e

darren's annoying but hey he was the only one who cried when i left for qatar! HAHAHAHA

albert is naughty. he bangs my piano.

amanda is coooool because she thinks i rock.

No comments: