Monday, November 12, 2007

When she cries..

Its horrible when I come home from school,

10 minutes later, i see and HEAR Marisa crying..

GRR.

I HATE LITTLE KIDS WHO CRY over just a slight..... mistake. Even worse, NOTHING.

especially MARISA.

and shes still crying now. FOR GOODNESS SAKE! SHUT UP.

Shes crying over NOTHING!! My mum's busy, so i guess she wants the attention. Or maybe, she misses my dad coz hes in dubai.

BUT STILL. STFU grrrrrr!!!
i tried to load the Disney channel website, and tried play the ever so annoying Hannah Montana on it, and SHES STILL CRYING!!

so what i did :)

i took a photo of her.

:)
CRYING.

Haha! *smiles*

anyway.. i tied up my hair.. and OMG FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, I COULD ALMOST TIE IT SIMILAR TO HOW THE KOREAN GIRLS tie their hair!

OR.. how the chinese girls in my old school tie their hair!



i could NEVER tie my hair in a half pony tail like that so perfectly. NEVER. coz my hair's too fine that it would basically turn out to be a pony tail after that.

OH MY GOSH. SHES STILL CRYING GRRR!!

RIGHT NOW, i wish someone yells at her or smt. i cant do that, or else ill be in trouble.

oh i took another picture! MY HAIR COLOUR!! woooooo...



now that pic below, is esther's hair. AND LOOK THE HAIR COLOUR. its not black. and its NATURAL. i always envy that of her. other than that na ah,.. well i want to be the same height as her too. COZ SHES TALLER THAN ME.

No comments: