Thursday, June 21, 2007

i had this weird dream on weds night. when i told jasz this, (btw jasz ur blog is gone) she lol-ed hard.

i went to bed early at abt 9 pm. soo... yeahh i had A BAD DREAM.

shutters.

i cant recall what it was about, but i know that i BANGED MY DOOR. like BANGED IT REAL HARD!!! and screamed MUMMY!!! DADDY!! HELP!!! I CANT OPEN THE DOOR!!!!! ITS LOCKED!!!!!!

like wtf. DUH IT IS.

so right... my dad was like just open it!
im lik.. i cant! however, unconciously, I OPENED THE DOOR. then im like IT DIN WORK JUSTNOW!

then.. my dad was like OMG ure such a big girl now u stil have bad dreams i dnt know how to say it in english, i know in my language its called "ngigau" and my mum laughed. and shes like WHATS SO HARD ABT OPENING THE DOOR rachel?

i had this 2 mins arguement abt the door knob, and my dad had to like teach me how to unlock the door. WTF right?

so im like "GO AWAY FROM MY ROOM WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING HERE?!"

then i went to check my mobile and it was just 11:13 pm. no wonder they could still hear me.

when i wake up the next morning, my mum was like... interesting dream u had rachel.
thank god breakfast was ready i just gobbled up :)

anyways guys, picturos tomoz.

No comments: