Saturday, June 16, 2007

*laughs*
well well *smiles*

omg highlight of the week? i saw LOADS OF skateboarders in the malls. HAWT HAWT HAWT.

THEY LOOK LIKE.. those hot dudes u see in punk rock bands. HOTNESS.

i sound like a noob? yes, coz its actually my first time seeing a whole lot bunch of them in Doha! i usually see one or two, but this time, its the whole crew! this was in CC

u can easily see one in Sunglass Hut, a sunglass "boutique" hes working for his summer job. i swear, hes soo hot. (l)

and like erm.. i saw two boys eating at villagio. they were like typical Orange County dudes. californiaa (8) with the leather wristband and jeans and graphic shirts and like shoulder length straight hairstyle. pahh too bad, NONE of the guys in my sch are as hot as them. (which is gd, so i wouldnt have to feel bad being almost the 2nd shortest girl in Yr 10)

yesterday, i went to Villagio again. OMG i so want that huge bag in H&M!! its so pretty!
i should like... make my parents go there again. AND ILL GRAB THAT PRETTY BAG. ahh!!! i regret for going to the toilet,coz my mum left the shop after i came back. i shudve bought it when she was there so i wouldnt regret so much.

we bought LOADS of goodies from MnG. since sherlene's an MNG fan, i got u a tank top:) bought a few tops for my other friends too. hehehe. u MNG girls.

and omg. my mother nearly made me cry! we went in Zara, and this top caught my eye. its a black top with the word "Have You Ever..." i was gonna buy that with my own money. but then, she took it, and bought it for her sister!! i was like, omg mummy but Zara is in KL! she can buy it herself. worse part is that she bought the same size that i was gonna wear. i had this high hope that she was gonna change her mind and give it to me.

TOO BAD, she knows that i bought myself in Bershka last week. giving the shirt was a NO NO. *cries* i was < > this close to cry. i swear, my eyes turned red. i wanted that one so badly!! coz it looked really elegant and stuff. shoot. then she told me that if i sweet talk my aunty into giving me that top, im in trouble. WHICH IS OK, I WONT DO IT. its hers anyway. im a big girl, i should understand. pah, so depressing. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL AN EMO POST :) NOT THE I MISS YOU sorta thing *yuck*

today, i went to City Centre again and ate lunch at the Chinese Restaurant. omg guys, i went there last night and came back again for lunch. THE FOOD IS THAT GOOD.

its omg. so DELISH! seriously, its EXACTLY like how the chinese coffee shop cook their foood. lemon chicken, roasted chicken (u know the ones like chicken rice),peking duck + the flour paper-looking to eat with it SOO NICE. i was like, OMG MUM, IT TASTES LIKE PUJUT SEAFOOD and Boulevard Seafood Restaurant! its soo delicious, i took some pics using my phone, cant be bothered to upload atm. coz im currently hyper.

i got so angry with mi papito. he stopped me from buying the Vans flat shoes :'( again, i was gonna buy it MYSELF but he stopped me. :'(

but then, i got a Canon Digital Ixus in the end!!! woohooooooo...no more stupid Sony camera.
note to ALL PPL. Sony is the CRAPPIEST digital camera u could ever have. i dnt think sony is meant for cameras. they just dont. im so happy!!

yeah so thats how the whole shopping fever ends.

wait till im going to Malaysia. its MEGA SALE CARNIVAL.THE WHOLE MALAYSIA IS ON SALE! YEAH BABY!

No comments: