Thursday, June 14, 2007

U need to CONCENTRATE

i remember those times, when I was just soo lazy to go for piano lessons. my teacher would get angry at me for not paying attention. i hit the wrong notes, and started swinging my legs while playing the piano. resting my wrist on the piano bar was the "indicator" for my teacher that i am in no mood to play. i didnt have any clue that she was angry coz Teacher Amy wouldnt show her expressions. the sighing bit was obvious, but i was too young to realise what that was supposed to mean.

rebecca, the 8 yr old girl did exactly what i used to do. oh gosh, i wished i could just scream at her. LOL. i hate ppl hitting the wrong notes when they know what note it is. especially when shes restless.and especially when she played it correctly during the warm up. gawd. the reason why i din scream at her was because i know how it feels to be yellled at. my piano teacher was so strict, she would just say the notes out loud and make me press the same notes like 10 times. and repeat the bar.

so instead, i just calmed myself down. and told her to repeat the bar 15 times while i got myself a drink. hahah ABUSE :D

lol.. and she sighed as soon as she heard the instructions. that was my reaction when my teacher tells me to repeat the bar 10 times. torture.

then to clear the mess up, i told her mum abt it, just incase she tells her another story. then her mum told me that she was playing with her friends before she came to the lesson.. so i assume, tht she's either tired or she wants to spend more time playing with her friends. after the lesson, i told her to concentrate and practice. and, no praising this time. :) i shall not praise her for dissapointing me.

we had non uni day today. did not take any pictures. thanks to the best camera in the whole wideworld. SONY. that has just died a week ago. i shall not let u rest in piece as i will buy a new battery. technology these days. so yea thats mostly it.

No comments: