Sunday, June 17, 2007

Internet

what is happening?!

i cant view my chatbox, neither can i view the AQA website.

i DESPERATELY need to print off the answers for the Past Papers for Biology.

stupid internet. or is my wireless router just extremely RETARDED to the max? - yeah exxageration, but so true.

This week:

1. Yr 4 Music Production on Weds
2. Yr 6 Class Mentoring
3. Media Coursework. - (oh gosh, i bet rahmi and popi doesnt wanna take pics no more )
4. Last meeting with Jaszoo coz shes gonna go to Malaysee.

oh my gosh.... magg and samuel are in Miri!! sigh, i told Samuel to take picture of my house's junction and if possible my hse. And if he doesnt do it, i told him that i will smack his head. :) try me dood. i do martial arts too(A) worst case scenario i can smack u with ur guitar :D Violence. lol. but we love each other dont we? :) hahah mag, if ure reading this dont show it to him, coz he doesnt know the guitar bit.

zomg. why am i listening to some Indo band? Kehadiranmu. any idea who sings that? sounds nice. but pah ima press "next"

u know, i volunteered to perform for Yr 10 Awards Achievement Assembly. laughs at loud. what was i thinking? i even VOLUNTEERED to PERFORM. im so screwed. my Mozart piece is like 75% perfect. im definately not gonna make a fool of myself in front of Mr Taylor again.

if i dont play the Mozart piece, i wont be able to sleep well at night. that piece is VERY important. because i need to redeem the stoooooopid simple wrong note pressing during Break Time Concerts. + abit of swearing while playing.

im such a lazy pig nowadays. i have officially ditched the gym. i got revision to do. u know, after revising for an hr, i start yawning and i feel sleepy. so yea, i take like 2 hrs nap. when i wake up, i take my shower, chat, then play the piano then dinner.

then i play the piano again, then revise , chat. and erm. ya. thats abt it.

THEN I SLEEP AGAIN. :S

omg wth am i listening to jasz's retarded korean song. Cherish-News? reminds me of the gay dance in the video. ewwww.

i better go. bbye.

No comments: