Thursday, June 14, 2007

third post today? 2nd post? blah. i dnt know.

i just got back from the Al Waha club. a recreational club, and i dnt mean drugs and alcohol. i mean swimming pool and sports stuff and RESTAURANT.

oh my gosh. i was eating dinner with my parents. while i was eating this lil boy kept pressing the piano. and i wondered where that sound came from. so after that, i was like OMG its a piano! can i play instead then? u know i mean like its better than having a lil kid banging on the keys.

and i did. i played some song. AND THE LIL KID CAME AND PLAYED AGAIN. gawd. then the waiter told me to stop playing to meet the manager, so i could come tomoro.

so i was still taking my time and stuff, i went to the receptionist asking for the manager. then the guy said that he JUST LEFT 5 mins ago. stooooooooooopiddddd. if i was just a lil quicker, I WOULDVE played on the grand piano! :'(

but then the waiter said that theyre looking for pianist to replace mr leynes coz hes gonna go on vacation next month. I WILL, take that place. :) although ill be in msia doesnt mean that i cant play for August :)

AAAAAA. i wanna play so badly. they told me to come tomoro.IM SO STUPID THOUGH, i couldve left my phone number with that waiter guy. dammit. for sure, im not going back to waha just to ask if i could play the piano

sheeeshhh. rachel ure so stupid.:'( i need a summer job desperately.

No comments: