Sunday, October 7, 2007

Cleaning Tale

October 7 2007.

well.

today, we had to do this 'static' experiment in Physics. holy smoke. ive never seen Regina being perverted than ever!!!

cant blame her though, the instructions sounded SO WRONG.

1. Rub one rod, then put it closely together. Note any repulsions/attractions.

Everyone asked this question:

How do we rub the rod?

then of course, we would illustrate how we rubbed the rod on the cloth. it was just wrong the way everyone did it. HAHAHAAH

then the second instruction was:

RUB BOTH RODS TOGETHER. THEN PUT IT CLOSELY TOGETHER. WHAT HAPPENS?

(oh ma god. can it sound any worse?)

lol. as soon as the teacher wrote it down, everyone started thinking diff things. lol. rahmi, reg and i spent abt 10 mins to calm ourselves down. we were laughing at those innocent girls who hadnt got a clue what we're laughing at. thinking abt it makes me laugh. hahah

yea and thats all. lame much??

moving on..

zomg!!! i finished my first Maths Coursework. finally out of my way. another one coming up. GEEZ. spoiler spoiler.

guess what, i discovered smt new abt myself.

i LIKE cleaning my own room. like every friday or smt, i would look forward to cleaning my room and spray it with air freshener and vaccuum it. i think its coz im falling in love with the smell of the air freshener. thats what motivates me to clean my room?? or is it a form of procrastination? (6) and and it makes me feel like a grown up. coool yaa?

i tried telling my mum that i am ready to live alone. ( i havent proved her abt the laundry bit)
im HOPELESS when it comes to laundry. thats the only thing i hate doing. wait, infact TWO things, laundry and dishes.

theres a laundry basket in my bathroom, and if mum doesnt collect it every alternate day, its gonna be full by saturday. AND YEA I END UP DOING IT. and everytime i do them, i have to do 2 loads. one for coloured clothes, and one for white coloured clothes.

so normally the time taken for the washing bit is usually 40 mins. i always end up not putting the clothes in the dryer by then!! so yea, it takes me 2 days to wash my laundry if i do it myself. coz i keep forgetting. =D

thats why, my mum thinks im still immature to live on my own. geez

then second one is doing the dishes. OH HOW I DREAD DOING THEM.

yeah of course, theres a dishwasher. but i HATE loading and unloading the dishwasher. its like it takes too much effort to bend and arrange the dirty plates in order. ( lazy voice speaking)

so to avoid doing those stupid chores, i set up the table before every meal and then i delegate the stupid loading dishwasher bit to esther. (6) MUAHAAHAHAH and if my mum says "RACHEL LOAD THE DISHWASHER"

i go.. " I set up the table already! Esther did not help me set up, so she loads the dishwasher" quickly runs upstairs. :)

my point is...i rather clean my room than doing laundry and doing the dishes. :) cleaning room is a fun thing, if u have those portable vacuum cleaners. i LOVE THEM. all i have to do is sit down on the floor, and then leave the cleaning to the vacuum. coz all i have to do is sit and move it. hehehe but of course, i use the real vacuum cleaner after that -_-" then, i mop za floor. IT SMELLS SO GOOD that cleaning detergent. hahahah.

anyway enough abt my cleaning story. adios!

No comments: