Thursday, October 4, 2007

ok im bored right now. sorry for the late update.im so lazy to blog nowadays.. life's hectic. HAHA i can now say that im busy. so this is how ppl feel when theyre busy. LOL... sad rachel sad.

i cant be bothered to update in paragraph form. ill list it =D its easier for u to read, easier for me to type em! =D

1. my computer crashed and im still browsin arnd for laptops. the ones in carrefour are like so common. the ones in Virgin doesnt seem great. so expensive too! i saw a Lamborghini laptop which costs QR13800. rachel doesnt want common stuff and rachel wants smt sleek. tell me if u know any!

2. the bus conductor is funny like hell. i laugh alot (silently tho) im trying to control that coz otherwise ppl might think im crazy. i think hes abt 28 yrs of age. and he cant really speak english therefore, makes him gullable. he got soo hyper when he saw this yr 9 boy's phone.(cause the phone plays mp3)lol talk abt being noobie.

3. im soo exhausted from 5 days of school. i need a holiday. pronto.

4. i need a name for my first music composition. it includes a harp, violin, and a flute.

5. im unsure of smt. i need to know the TRUTH.

6. i got rid of him. xD AWESOME. no more fake statements. u know, having to read those fuckinly cheeky lines grosses me out. i told him off, and hopefully he live his life the way he shud be. with that new girl. ITS OK. shes not pretty, dnt hafta be jealous =D

7. im looking arnd for summer programmes in the UK. anyone know any? tell me ok.

8. my piano teacher rocks. eventho shes freaky.

9. magdeline is going to oman and im not. coz my daddy needs to renew his RP and so do i. =(

10. the lil kid is cycling in front of my house. the sound of the stuppid three wheeler is annoying me. so i shall shut the sliding door and go into my room to get some peace and quiet. ( u must be thinking what the heck?)

11. celebrated mum's bday in Chopsticks, Grand Regency. dnt like the food. the ambience of the restaurant is NO WHERE near asian. geez. weirdos

12. thinks that i shud be gettin on with life instead of typing this stuff.

13. thanks bisma for reminding me to update my blog.

VOILA!

No comments: