Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So, Whats Up?

Usually, at this time, I'd be working my ass off finishing up hws. But not today! Because... I haven't got any homework due in tomoro! My Physics homework's due after half term. I'll do it during the weekends so I can fully concentrate for my Music Theory exam.

Crap.

Music Theory Exam!

I hate how this examination board requires Grade 5 theory in order to be able to sit for Grade 6 practical exam! STUPID. STUPID.

This would be the FIRST music theory exam for me.

I HAVE NEVER SAT FOR ANY THEORY SHIT. NEVER, IN MY LIFE.

mutters: "And look at how brilliant I am in composing..I love my piece"

Who. Cares. About. Music.Theory.

Even those Youtube Musicians can't read notes. They play just by listening to the song. And then come up with their own music notes/chords.

SHEEESSSH.

I wish they had trinity exam Board here. By now, I wouldve been in Grade 8. this stupid place hasnt got Trinity.

I'll tell u about it. ITS A FABULOUS EXAMINATION BOARD I TELL U.

Reasons why I love Trinity examination board?
  • Theory exam is OPTIONAL. You dont have to take Theory exams in order to sit for any practical exams. How cool is that.
  • Practical Exam is TWICE in a year. Once in June, another one in Nov. Yes, i took my FIRST practical exam, in June 2004. Grade 4. Got a merit. My second practical exam, Grade 5, got a DISTINCTION. AWESOME.

I had to leave for qatar so i din sit for any grade 6 exams. and then i found out trinity board is unavailable in qatar so what the heck.imagine if they have it here, DAMN.

And now, im a Grade 6-er. Nevermind.

BACK TO MY POINT.

I DONT GET WHY WE NEED THEORY EXAMS.

Well, it is VERY BENEFICIAL for me though since im sitting for iGCSE Music this year. But what about the other ppl who dread theory?????????

U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HATE IT

my previous previous piano teacher in malaysia, used to spoonfeed me the answers. coz no matter how much she explains, i just get it wrong all the time. so i spend like 3/4 of my time erasing and copying the correct answers. i still have my old theory books. u can see those pencil marks and those eraser dust in the boook. HAHHAHA and most of the comments are "DO YOUR CORRECTION"

but now, i think im a "mature" student i can understand how those things work now.

i hope I pass. *fingers crossed*

Well guys, im off. Work on Music Theory.Peace!

No comments: