Monday, October 29, 2007

My Work of Art

Grr.

I was painting my nails red, and due to my very impatient behaviour, i smudged it all.

It looks HIDEOUS!

I was tryna multitask, with my newly painted nails(A) but unfortunately... the harder i try to avoid touching things, the easier my nails get smudge. LOL. i guess i was too concious about my nails that I accidently wiped my fingers on my shirt.

alright, i dont make any sense. hehe

its day 2 of the half term break. i feel soooooo useless stayin at home. i tried to finish of my Theory, which I did, last night. =D I still think that theory is just a waste of time, well the basics of theory arent a waste of time, but like those weird stuffs.. its not like u see those wiggly stuffs everyday in sheet music.

i mean like, who cares about the first inversion of chords or w/e.

Today, im getting my Piano tuned!! Havent tuned my piano for 2 yrs, oh my, dad's gotta get ready huge amount of money.

guys, if u have a piano at home, tune it every year. coz the longer its untuned, THE MORE EXPENSIVE u have to pay. and the weirder the sound of the piano. really.

What am i going to do today??

PHYSICS. yes, PHYSICS. I am devoted to Physics today, since we have an Exam right after the holidays.

I just hope i do well in the exam. Altho, by doing well, the teachers are/might move some of us (rahmi, me and reg and two other boys which i dnt know) to the other Science group, where..all those boring ppl are. I doubt i could even learn, coz those ppl, they have HUGE EGO. All the Mrs and Mr -Know-It-All are in the other Science group. unlike me and reg and rahmi, we help each other out if some of us dont understand. (h)

HELP EACH OTHER! ITS ONE OF THE WAY TO POSITIVE THINKING!

oh and, how'd you like it spending most likely 100 mins with them everyday? where they make u feel that ure not as smart as them? HAHA. i know one dood who does that, i feel good everytime I beat him in Business Studies and Media. geeeezz.

i like my Science group. We're smart too. (h) Infact we're doing the same Higher paper, so whats the big deal of changing the class anyway. We get the same teacher, we learn the same thing from the same book, so why is there the need to change classes? Plus, if some students cant adapt to new environment easily, it might affect their performance.

Well, I dont know, but my point is, EVEN IF I DO WELL, PLEASE DONT CHANGE MY SCIENCE GROUP.

pfft. HAHA. as if they would read this post.

No comments: