Friday, October 19, 2007

Coz I Like You Just The Way You Are

Hello folks!

I am updating right now with my laptop on a bed-side table. In other words, i cant sleep so i decided to update.

Tons of questions are in my mind right now. Retail therapy didnt work after all.

I thought, u know, buying stuff would comfort me or distract me from thinking wisely abt certain stuff.

It didn't work after all. Oh well. I did bought a pair of flats though. White pumps/flats, w/e you call it.

Question for myself:

Would I rather go on like this, or.......???

Answer:

WHO CARES.

Blah. At times, I wish the phrase,"who cares" , is the answer to all questions. I wish it was that phrase that motivates me to go on. the phrase, "who cares". blissful ignorance is what i need
right now. It seems like I care too much, when I know certain people just dont give a fck about anything. Some people are inconsiderate, fakers, liars etc. but most are wonderful, amazing, people. I dont like it when all of a sudden, that wonderful, amazing person turns out to be the opposite of them. Oh well. Maybe changes can be good at times, maybe not. I dont know.

See ya

No comments: