Thursday, March 8, 2007

Contagious

screw mr rogers.

he passed his effin flu and cough to me.

GRRRR. well he was explaining stuffs to me abt substituing formula into another term.

and now look. the pathogens are passed onto me!

great.

ive been doing science revision the whole day today.

*what a tiring day*

and something cracked me up in science.

it was a question in the past paper. and aruba apparently din know what this word meant.

the question was

"why does the wind turbine have to be erected away from the sea?"

so she was like..mrs radcliff.. what does erected mean?

i was like laughing and i saw regina laughing and rahmi was like all serious, controling herself from laughing. and the boys started smiling. LOL

it was hilarious...!!!

yona din come to sch today... bisma too.

=(

omg... my throat hurts soo bad..

AND WHERE THE HELL IS JASMINE


guess what. this girl ive known from my old sch is coming to qatar. wait coreection. SHES HERE.

omg. this is so not cool

i hate her. i used to laugh at sherlene coz sherlene had to deal with all her behaviour

and now. tsk tsk shes closer to me, geographically.

im so sleepy, but theres no point in taking a nap... coz.. kickboxing's in like an hrs' time

an hr is usually not enough for me.

ouch my throat hurts. ima go get a drink

i better go.

or ill die of boredom

No comments: