Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Know U Might Think Im Crazy

hey ya'll

i jst finishd recording my voice for Azam's podcast.

what did i say? not much its just ... " oh hello there, im rachel. tune in to... azam's podcast"

yeah so nice of me kan, im helping a friend out.

not tryna boast or anything, but i always help my friends. =)

i havent been posting for so long ey? no worries,just 4 days la..no prob.

last night, i went to the ABBA Mamma Mia Musical Drama Show. its sooo gd!!

the seats were like soo spacious..... coz ure supposed to dance! sarai, marianne,mr & mrs sheperd and i danced towards the end. =D fun ness.

i did not take any pictures because

1. my camera ran out of freakin battery. screw those stuffs. i remember i charged it!

2. we werent allowed to take picture. - this guy tried to take picture, but then the authority lasered on him. well not laser but u know those red light stuff.

at the end of the show, i got the actresses' autograph =D not many ppl were at the toilet area, coz they went home.. and the exit of the actresses was near the toilet. so yeah. score! =D

im missing kickboxing later. =( coz im playing piano for the Yr 5 Production -thank u very much =s

the Ruskies came back 3 days ago. when regina came... i ran up to her and hugged her as soon as she came out of the car!!! me and yona. dang. we were so hyper to see her. LOL nadia came to sch the next day.. and we hugged her too! she gave me strawberry chocolate YUMMMMY....

ever wondered why Mary Kate has pouty lips????

its because.. her lip gloss has this EXTRA LIP PLUMPING TREATMENT.

i tried sarai's lipgloss. and it was a lip plumping treatment and omg my lips became like.. pouty by itself. i find it rather cool. *winks*

boring ah!

im gonna fall asleep....... but i better make this post worth it for my readers. thats if i have any. sure i do. =)

oh oh u know right......... i cant wait till my bday!!!!!!! 15 yrs old. but anyways ppl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADIA!!!!
eh nadia, kite tak bagi present kat u pun. instead ure the one who gave me. tunggu yer....... nanti i beli. Hahahahahah kan u satu2 nya my malaysian friend. semoga panjang umur =D and thanks girl, i can speak Malay better than ever. =D bangga sgt2 (h)
aight peeps ima go. so tired. my backbone is gonna break.

1 comment:

asti said...

ahh u took too much pics before the performance perhaps?! XD hahahaha! oh darn I didn't know she was here. not really interested in her music though, but she still is awesome. ahahha! : D by the way, was it another music trip??

when's ur bdayy? :)