Friday, March 16, 2007

Failure

oh no
MSN wouldnt let me sign in. oh well. more time to spend for blogging heh.
hey ppl =)

i just got back from the most tiring, and "exciting" roadtrip ever =s

we WERE!! supposed to go to the sanddunes!!!!!!!

nope,i didnt go because of the very lovely weather - thanks to the dust and wind.

instead, my family and i went to the peak of Qatar. i forgot what that place is called. Shamal?

left the hse at abt 9


jasz and uncle simon's family came like 2 hrs later, coz they made a last minute decision, the night before they were gonna bring us to the sanddunes but they cancelled it coz they knew it was gonna be windy.

but in the end they came =D at least, they lighten things up for me.

u know, talking abt the trip, i hate dirty places. or places that are deserted. walking along rocks aint my thing. its just sooo.. freaking me out. coz i get to see rubbish like.. lil bits of glasses, rusty nails.. on the ground. u know stuffs like that. we had to go to this park, which was near those area. but still...seeing thosse things make me go all moody

and the BLOODY wind! i spent most of the time tryna keep my hair from not blocking my face. GRR

we took some pictures, but it wwasnt our best. perhaps its because we werent in our best outfit. i shudve wore a summer dress =( but that wouldnt be approriate especially when its windy. so instead i wore a sleeveless top and shorts. which....... i think my outfit wasnt pretty at all cz i had my hoody on top.. to keep the sun from making my arms darker(A)

jasz and i were obviously bored. we wished christie came. =(

oh oh. we saw CAMELS. black camels :O and brown ones too! they were like... < > that close to the car. ish but i have no guts to go near them. what if they kick the car's window.
we din get to swim at the beach coz of the "cool" weather. hmph! but at least we got a ride on the smooth sand =D was fun. minus getting my head knockd on the window several times.





we have cone shaped heads! thanks to the wind =D



lol.....boredom + camera +wind = that picturo.

ok this just occured in my mind, but Qatar should do smt abt preserving the heritage. they should sooo get rid of those dangerous stuff, and at least make like a resting challet for travellers which includes lil pieces of glasses+rusty nails free environment. and a toilet of course.

i needa sleep. ill post more pics, i just needa get it from mi papito's camarero hahaha weeeheee

VILLAGIO HERE I COME!!!! NEW CLOTHES BABY.










No comments: