Saturday, March 31, 2007

its APRIL'S FOOL TOMORROW!!!!!

ill be on a look-out!

ive been called a "Nenek", (grandma - in english) for not updating my blog for like only 2 days? haiya u, u know i have busy schedules, i have to perform in gigs and do autograph signing sessions. LOL.

I WISH!! imagine. if i was a superstar... *dreams*

ok. muneeb was whining about smt. *winks*. only u and i know. =) hahaha happy now? now u owe me smt. muahahahahahaha

muneeb muneeb muneeb muneeb. LOL......

my stomach's grumbling. its almost 10. i shall not hunt for food its not healthy to eat late at night. ill just stick drinking LOADS Of water.

u know, jasz always forget to keep her stuffs in her handbag! everytime she comes to my house she'll defintaely leave something behind. first was the camera, 2nd time was the shades, and now its her headband.

what else should i rant abt?

HMM. hahah

OMG MY MEDIA COURSEWORK. almost to an end!!!!!

i shall stop right here. ill write more tomoz. I PROMISE!

3 comments:

asti said...

ahahahha. what was he whining about *winks*? nyways. im soo gonna comment on every post. YES RACHEL! : D HAHAHA.

OKAYY NEKKKKKKKK. I dunno what else to say NEKK!! : D

FYI: (random) I tried so hard to log in =_= I tend to forget my user and password T__T I mixed em up with the others somehow. ahh im soo nenek like u. HUAHUA :p

Regina.Marhadisoni said...

astiii *.* i miss u hunneh! ey rach comment on my blog, sepi kli udah, i lost all of my audience T_T, u too asti!!

gino

[[reeni]] said...

asti! yay! i found a nenek partner.

but we are funky nenek! coz we rule!!!! =D=D

oh how i love my grandma.. <3