Saturday, March 24, 2007

Good Girl

zis is so boring

my parents are out. and im supposed to get ready to go to doha coz theyre gonna pick me up any minute soon.

yet.. im still typing? why? because my hair is still wet. u know its not gd to blowdry when ur hair is still wet. encourages split ends xD

i just dont feel like going out this week. though i did all my homeworks this morning. yeah THIS MORNING.

amazingly, i woke up at 8:30 am! 2nd time in the yr 2007. waking up earlier than 9am for the weekends!
- not including the waking up for church or other events

im so bored. and i think im boring coz i have nothing to write on my blog! shows how interesting i am.

and i got a feeling my English has gone weird. the grammar bit. I THINK. everything sounds weird.

any pictures i can post??? ill try. coz right now im missing home. LOL





thats 1/4 of the living room. i can see Aunty Jo. with the pillow haahah. thats my grandmama. on the right side. dad's mum. she talks alot and shes so overprotective she doesnt let me enter the kitchen. love her for that. =) and next to her is Shawn's grandmama. i miss shawn's grandmama fruit ochard!




house patio. SIGH. lol i havent got the front door picture. wanna see my room??




wanna see my pic 3 yrs ago? i swear i have no fashion sense at all. *blush*





ick. whats with the layered fringe. hahahah back then, i din care abt fashion. i mean like cmon an 11 yr old wouldnt really care abt fashion. hahaha

dang. im supposed to get ready. better go chow chin chow.

3 comments:

Regina.Marhadisoni said...

u looked ultra skinny when ure eleven :o! sory just random commenting -.-

Gino

[[reeni]] said...

skiinnny?????

mana ada. i think i look chubby.=s for some weird reason. eeee maybe puberty.

asti said...

wahh! :D u looked really chubby in the photo ^.^ the fringe is really cute HAHAHAHA. I used to have it T__T when I was younger so weird haha.

and your room is so nice :D