Sunday, April 1, 2007

muahahha!!

im almost done with my coursework!!!!!!
nth much happened today.

EXCEPT. that i finishd composing my ORIGINAL music score!!!! WEE HEE.

and and OMG. some ppl are just plain rude.

BENNESON was like asking me to keep his paper in his folder.
and all he said was OI OI OI OI OI OI and like swinging the paper behind my back.

and my response was... OH HOW RUDE! then i walk away. then he muttered "wtf.. u biit.."
i LOLed hard. coz i like being horrible to ppl. and me, with gd comebacks and words... mustve offended him.

who cares abt rude ppl. . rude does the world already know that he is? i am yet to figure it out.

we did berry pickin! there was a tree..... near where we hang out for break...i ate like 8 ? they taste really sweet....!!!! ut my hands looked as if its covered in blood. natural colour lol.

HMMM.. oh oh alex, mr roger's daughter is visiting for easter holidays!!!!!! the last time i saw her was.. uh erm.. i dnt know..

its gd that shes here for a visit, then we could all witness a burping competition!! HAHA

and i just got disconnected on my wireless. GREAT.

i shall leave seeing as my wireless is as stupid as a donkey.

No comments: