Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Call It The Walk Of Shame

*slaps head* *bangs head on wall**pulls hair*

GRRRRRRRR. EMBARASSING!

i played piano for the break time concert yesterday. geez. i made a mistake.... which was PRETTY obvious.

as i walk of the piano, my sister told me that my face looked as red as a tomato.

ms patison gave a big smile and so did mr taylor. why do they smile and clap if they know i made a mistake?!

after the whole thing finished, i rushed out to my class. i just cant stand the embarassment. busy slappin my head, and bisma kept telling me to calm down. thanks bisma... =D ( see i mentioned ur name(a) )

rushing out of the hall wasnt a gd thing. the inspectors wanted to talk to me!! and so they passed the msg to mr sheperd that if i wanted to go to a Music College in the UK.

*SCREAMS*

well yea, i told him that i want to be in a music college.....and i dnt wanna be a music teacher, but id rather be a Music Engineer hahah... then i changed the topic

i asked him to ask Mr Taylor if they could like make a student exchange program for a Summer Music Camp. wouldnt that be great??

and mr sheperd said ok, he'll check it out... HOW COOL!!

so today, i got my prefect badge. SOMEHOW, i got a feeling that this badge pin is gonna break in a months time. its hard to attach it on the collar.

and also, I GOT MY SCIENCE RESULTS. did ok.

Physics (a) - 42 A
Physics ( b) - 40 A
Chemistry (b) - 38 B

STOOOPID DUFUSHEAD. i knew i changed my answers during the last minute while doing my Chemistry paper. SHEESH now i have to resit that damn paper in Nov.

i shudnt be cursing the paper or ill forever get a B.

jasz and christie are coming!! weehee~

i need a haircut. ASAP.

to add the whole frustration, MY FATHER BOUGHT A PET RABBIT.

I CANT BELIEVE IM LIVING WITH AN ANIMAL

i keep getting nightmares abt ppl putting little pups in front of my face.

im not suprised if esther just puts the rabbit RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE.

if she does, i swear SHES NOT GONNA SEE THE RABBIT FOR LONG.

ill post the pic of the rabbit. u might think its cute.
and u might think that deep inside that i think the rabbit cute. INFACT PPL, I DNT EVEN THINK ITS CUTE AT ALL.

im an ANIMAL-HATER. a hardcore animal hater. I HATE THEM. if u disagree with me, SHUT UP. =)

No comments: