Sunday, April 8, 2007

So This Is Goodbye...

i still dont have the reason.. and u dnt have the time - Maroon 5, Makes MeWonder

reggie! my blog song is COOLER than your "you're my butterfly, sugar baby" ( did i get the lyrics right?)

im sick. oh, what a gd way to start the EASTER holidays =(

ahh im blank. my mum's actually calling me for lunch. bad timing to blog.

ive been waking up early nowadays. im making sure that i sleep for 8 HOURS ONLY. not more. reduce the chance of getting fat. so im now a morning person... *yeah, thats what she said* been waking up between 8-9 am.

first thing i did in the mornning, was CLEANING MY ROOM... my mum told me too grrr. but anyways it was kinda messy. i wouldnt want my skin to get rashes whatsoever.

then for breakfast i had cream crackers with strawberry jam. its yum!! at least better, than eating fried rice. less calories intake u see.

i watched... Strong Medicine. hmm similar to ER. i havent been watching ER for agesss! used to love that show.. omg. cant wait to watch Grey's Anatomy must be gd too

its Easter!! wahhhh smt lively should be going on here. its a celebration! and yet, why is my parents not doing any functions. IM SO BUMPD OUT. is it coz im sick?(A) or is it cz my dad's working?? but still its EASTER! fine ill shut up -_-"

i shal pay a visit to the gym later. eventhough im sick. it makes me feel REALLY GD.

should i post some pics?? yes i should ill do it later on, on of the usb port at my laptop doesnt work. i dnt wanna use touchpad. its plain slow.. ahaha hurts my wrist(A)

im chatting to Sherlene right now.. and she's like.. " I'LL GO PSYCHO IF MY PARENTS WONT LET ME GO TO QATAR" hahaha! we miss each other alot =( back home, we usually go in the same car coming home from school.. then my mum would drop us of to our fav hanging out place. well EVERYBODY'S fav hanging out place.. PARKSON GRAND

lets just pray that she'll be coming after her PMR exam.

im hungry. and mum's got curry for lunch. im a bit phobia. i dnt think ill be able to stand curry after the CHILI INCIDENT. -thank u very much christie.

No comments: