Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mischevous Me

haha!! today's such a gd day i dnt even know where to start.

I MANAGED TO RECORD MY FIRST MUSIC PERFORMANCE ON THE PIANO!!!!!! - for my GCSE Music Coursework.

1 done and 4 more to go!!!!!!! ill record my Blues For Alice next week.
target of the week: make sure Blues For Alice is played perfectly before the next music lesson.

i recorded the piece, Fantasie by a Baroque composer called Telemann. im soo proud of myself! and u know i am the only one in class who has recorded a music performance. *jumps for joy*

so guys, ill be playing that piece tomoro for Break Time Concert. if u wanna hear, come! and plus, the clarinet group are performing too. instead of standing outside under the bright sun, come and watch us play!

However, in Science. muahahaha *giggles*

i sounded like a desperado asking for results. THANKS ARUBA. for making me ask mr davies TWICE.

"mr davies when are u gonna give us our result?" "mr davies, is that paper ure holding, the results?"

it was Maths, and oh my. Regina's such a good teacher! yea regina. not mr rogers. REGINA. lol. she taught me how the "step by step" way of making the Table of Values. yeah. table of values ppl. values needed to plot a graph. hahaha. it was CONFUSING. *dummie*

ok so we had Double Science again.

THIS TIME..I SOUND EVEN MORE LIKE A DESPERADO ASKING FOR RESULTS.

first, i asked mr davies if he has the results and he said.. after breaktime.

and so yea, regina was forcing me to ask abt it again. HOW FORCEFUL! -_-"

mr davies answered, " no, maybe not today"

while we were doing our work, mr davies left the room. suddenly aruba called me and whispered " rachel, the results are on the table. go check!" and i looked at zainab. then she nodded. then im like "then go check" then the both of them told me to check. GRR.

so i did. since the dustbin was near mr vardy's table, i took a piece of paper as my rubbish. and walked pass the table and peeked. however, i did not manage to figure out if that piece of paper was the results. couldnt read upside down u see.

i went back to my seat. and all the girls at my table were laughing at me. HMPH. mr davies came in, and guessed that someone looked at the papers on the table.

then he called out my name and said

mr.d: rachel, can i trust u?
me: yeah, sure
mr.d: who went to my table and have a peek at the papers here?
me: *giggles* me?
mr d: OH! its u? what did u see
me: erm papers saying Biology Chemistry Physics?
mr d: oh so u din lift the book up to see the paper under it which says Ali Baba..?
me: OOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO

aruba was like.. RACHEL! i told u to lift up the book! the results are there!!

funny funny.

oh oh and regina snort in science. we were laughing abt something... i think we were laughing at mr davies's lame jokes.

then abt 15 minutes later mr davies snort while explaining us abt some chemical reaction.

sigh.. what a great lesson

after school, i went for the Prefect Interview.

i was too nervous i even thought of just walking back home!! after seeing Yona in Ms Pattison's room, i decided to stay. coz its like shes nearly done and theres no turning back.

the interview went well... im hoping for the best. but i wouldnt be heartbroken if i dnt get chosen to be a prefect. at least i tried.

No comments: