Monday, April 23, 2007

blogging! weehee!

i just woke up from my so-called nap. slept at 4:30pm and woke up at 9:28pm???? pretty ridiculous ya?

tell me how do i get back to sleep again. its school tomoro!

we had swimming for PE. not bad at all.. im suprised i could do breast stroke much better than last year. and i could dive without hurting my belly! =D

outcome of that, my RIBS hurt soooooo badly.. i cant even lift my arms coz it would hurt to much then. at least after the "nap" the pain's gradually gone but it still hurts.

the Cardio workout really increased my stamina. and it helps me alot in swimming (h)

note to self: ALWAYS STRETCH after swimming or ull hurt ur rib.

im watching Oprah.. its Oprah Special Report : Virginia Tech Massacre

rather interesting, and if u ask me, the gunman's face scares me! evil evil evil in his mind.

oooooo YSL has a new fragrance! Cinema thats what its called. hmm..


and oh, before i took my nap i watched Take That's Ultimate Tour. wow.. the boys could still dance so well!! arent they old?? their age must be like in their mid 30s or smt.

amazing!! u could dance like a teenager when ure in ur mid 30s. coool man.

btw ppl.. im on FRENCH-fries-free diet. yeap french fries free. meaning that i am NOT eating french fries at all! i used to eat french fries like twice in a week. how unhealthy. soo.. now.. instead of eating french fries.. i look for other "substitues"

so at the food court in doha, instead of buying mcd's meals with fries, i tell them that i want the nugget or the burger ONLY. and drink of course.

either that, OR, i go for Mr Venilli's yummy yummy spaghetti or baked pasta.

and if i go to beniggans, i wont order Fish AND chips. instead, i order fish and mashed potatoes.

yeahh i know im weird.. but it will be good to be able to resist french fries. and if i cant resist, ill just eat ONE. NOT MORE. then drink LOADS Of water. so i wont end up drooling to want to eat the fries.

muahahahaha =)

No comments: