Thursday, April 5, 2007

Tragedy Of The Chilli In DISGUISE.

YES. IT WAS A TRAGEDY 4/5 not 9/11 BUT 4/5. omggggggg -ish i din take any pictures for this tragedy coz i din bring my camera and second even if i did, i was nearly dying i couldnt get it out my handbag.

it started out like this.... i got home from kickboxing while the rest (my family and christie's fam) went to church at the school behind my house.

christie,millie and my sis came to pick me up while my parents were waiting in the car.

went to Dakhira, and ordered sizzlers.

we were hungry, but u see, we kept talking for like 20 minutes and as the food arrived we were QUIET. and we ate. well we did kinda talk but not much. then... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

since christie and millie ordered Chicken Szechuan sizzzler.... christie started wondering what this lil red fruit was doin at the sizzler plate. PFT SO NOSY. if u were just smarter, WE DIN HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE EFFIN PAIN!!!!!

SHE WAS SO FREAKIN CURIOUS AND KEPT BUGGING ME AND MILLIE ABT IT.

christie: whats this?
me: i dnt know.. *continues eating*
millie: looks like a date
me: OH YA ITS A CHINESE DATE! THEY SELL IT ALOT IN MIRI.. MY MUM HAS LOADS OF THOSE
millie: huh
me: YEAH U CAN GET THEM IN THE CHINESE MEDICINE SHOP
christie: it looks like a berry
me: TRY IT CHRISTIE! TRY IT

christie gets the fork and "speared" the so called "CHINESE DATE" chews it as if it was a fruit THEN SUDDENLY she wanted to throw the "CHINESE DATE" from her mouth.

christie: -gave the i-need-to-get-rid-of-this-asap- look-
rachel: DONT U DARE PUKE IN FRONT OF ME DONT U DARE. SWALLOW IT ITS JUST A CHINESE DATE!
christie swalowd it looking as if it is a CHINESE DATE.

she took the napkin. STARTED TURNING RED, BECOMING ALL TEARY and started SNIFFING.

rachel: stop acting! its just a date! or is it... a chili?
christie: NODS and furiously drinks millie's mineral water and her ice tea alternately.
millie: lets see, i shall disect the "date" ........oh its a chili!
rachel: OH YA ITS A DRIED CHILI!OMG OMG try it millie!

so millie tried and her reaction was the same. i thought it was an exagerration.
i decided to try it myself. PLACED the chili on my spoon, lookd at it, finally pops it into my mouth

chewed as if it was a fruit. SPITS IT OUT and start shaking like someone who just got an electric shock. tears came out. i couldnt stop drinking for 20 minutes!!!! i had to go walk arnd. coz i was REALLY SCARED THAT I WILL BARF.
and mr naidoo was a table away. i hope he din see me going nuts as if i was gonna lose my tongue forever. i drank.. my ice tea which was abt 600 ml? and the whole of the mineral water... 500 ml? 1 litre!! and im shaking my knees so badly coz i NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET.

fanning myself. trying to laugh along, but couldnt coz it was BURNING HELL.

christie kept laughing... and i just kept shivering like someone whos suffering from Parkinson's disease.
IT IS THAT BAD. TRY IT PPL. NO DONT. ull regret.

the pain stoppd after half an hr... and i could feel the sseeds of the chili stuck in between my teeth. if i try to get it out, its gonna start burning my tongue.

WHY OH WHY WAS I SO DUMB.

and now.. christie and i are laughing about it so badly!!!! millie just keeps typing on the other comp soo stupidddd my goodness. Lord Help Us.

CHRISTIE,IM SO SORRY THAT U WERE FORCED TO SWALLOW THAT HORRIBLE THING. I SHUDVE KNOWN THAT IT WAS A CHILI. lol!



2 comments:

Regina.Marhadisoni said...

eleh haii u guys r so blonde! :D:D:D:D
enywayz cuma chilli aja kok, i eat it all d time with fried rice (a)or is it bcus org malay gk bisa tahan pedas.. :S

Holla.
Gina.

[[reeni]] said...

OMG are u tryna show off????? i eat food with chili too BUT i never eat CHILI the fruit itself! and some more this was on a sizzler plate. IT WAS HOT literraly. and and! OMG it was a dried chili. WHICH MAKES IT WORSE.reg I DARE U TO TRY IT =D