Thursday, April 12, 2007

grrrrr!! my fringe is gettting longer and its BLOCKing my view. zup zap zup zap. IM GONNA CUT IT soon. i cant stand having ONE eye covered by my fringe. i feel rude, coz cant seem to make gd eye contact when talking to ppl especially when my fringe is blocking my rright eye.

heh?! i cant sign in to MSN? oh welll MSN's always like this anyway.

i went to City Centre for like the first time in 3 months shud i say? the last time i went there was when.. my mum was buying xmas decoration in Home Centre.

i HATE going to City Centre. its such a shame that its a big building yet, nothing attracts me at all. not even the clothing shops na ah. ANYWAY, the only clothing shop i know of there are like, Promod,Splash,Limited Too,Giordano,Vermoda,Terranova. ISNT THAT IT?

its stressful shopping in City Centre. well some of u might not agree with me, but really. that place is just HORRIBLE. even if u come during working hours, or praying times,that place is just not pleasant to be at.

my fav shopping malls are only....
  • Landmark - coz its got Megamart, they sell good food stuff and clothing shops. MNG.. Jennyfer.. Monsoon!
  • Villagio - OF COURSE. FASHION HOUSE. =D

trust me, i always get mad if i go to City Centre. id rather stay at home. LOL

oh my, i owe Ozi a CD. i was supposed to give it to Ahmed in kickboxing so he could pass it to Ozi. uh oh.

i missed kickboxing lessons for THE WHOLE WEEK nooooooooo

today has been an exhausting day.

oh ya, i met an author in iSpy bookshop! she was like promoting her new book. forgot her name.. Meghan Steller or smt. its a book abt an Irani lady.... Arabita woven? cant seem to take notice of the book, coz i wasnt that interested. lol she was nice. American i suppose.

i watched Mr Bean's holiday. with.. my siblings. -_-" sigh.

hmmm... its a gd movie actually. well of course, its Mr Bean. so if ure IN NEED for laughs, u shud watch Mr Bean's Holiday. kinda slow at first, but nevermind.. just watch, it gets better towards the end. worth watching.

No comments: