Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wooohooo

Check List
  • Finish Media Coursework
  • Sports Day
  • Prefect Resume
  • Buy Music Books Online
  • Fix my fringe
  • Watch movies
  • Finish Chemistry Homework *sigh*
  • WORKOUT

i just finishd my free-piano lesson with Rebecca. hahahahah its fun to teach piano! sooo cool...


love teaching piano. anyways


today was sports day. i got 4th in shotput and i got 4th in Relay. NEVERMIND.


1st place -- Emerald Knights


2nd place -Golden Gladiators


3rd - PURPLE PIRATES. weehee!


4th Crimson cossacks


oh my gosh my little sister is a bullly! she spilld water on my computer chair and now my butt is wet. GRRRR. Looks can be deceiving..


OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I BLOG ABOUT. i feel like im loosing my "readers" nooooo!!! this cant be happening! *screams*


ill post the pictures later on coz right now, i needa go for kickboxing in 10 mins.


ive got a cavity!!!!! it hurts! and u know how long it takes till my next appointment?! 20 DAYS. ILL BE SUFFERING FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS! dont they have emergency teeth repair? what if someone needs to pull their teeth? do they have to wait for 20 days?! sheesh..~




No comments: