Thursday, April 19, 2007

No Title

ahmed a was chatting to me earlier on. updated me abt their indo trip. whoa. they went for a disco!

rahmi's chatting to me right now, and she told me that the ppl in the school are freaky and about some other stuff u need not need to know. (6)

damnit im not allowed to go out tonight, partly coz my mum needs to buy some grocery and my dad hasnt come back from golf.

Aerodance is soooooo PISSING ME OFF.

i hate doing Latino Aerodance. IT IS JUST SO FRUSTRATING.

ive been kickboxing for like 2 months plus 2 times a week. and suddenly i had to do what i hate today. -LATIN AERODANCE. grrr. im not going on thursdays anymore. only coming on tuesdays coz kickboxing's on tuesday.

latin aerodance. YES. my hips DO LIE. i cant even do the arabic shake. ITS SO PAINFUL. but at least i could do the limbo walk and some other salsa moves.

i think the instructor could tell that i was pissed. i didnt do 1/8 of the moves. its SO FRUSTRATING.

then we had to stretch. OMG. 2 weeks not going for the class makes me sooo not flexible!!!! this was a bad day to go for the class. REALLY BAD DAY. i bet ill be enjoying kickboxing MORE than latin aerodance. eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! its soo dissapointing.

who cares abt trimming my waistline? im fine with size 27. shaking my waist and my butt just makes me wanna cry coz i cant do it no more :'(

partly coz i dnt do those kinda dance. modern dance is what i do. NO BUTT SHAKING BUSINESS. cept for some. and SALSA definately is not what i enjoy doing.
karin and i were like " WE HATE IT" we kept asking the instructor what day kickboxing is.

omg, i was just viewing the number of ppl who took my poll. 10 ppl took it so far. 8 girls 2 boys?
its interesting to get to review the feedback!! to those who hasnt answer my poll, its just a scroll away! scroll down, look to the left side of the screen and start clicking! =D

i think i have babbled too much for the day. i shall stop yada-yada- ing now.

No comments: