Saturday, April 14, 2007

To The Left..




the trees! nooooo it died!





O.K. im really bored.

ima create some quizzie on my post. so im tagging...

DARREN, EEXIN, AMOI, REGINA,NADIA,ASTI

and to u ppl who wants to copy this quiz in ur own blog, feel free to do so =)

List 5 random things in ur mind right now



my ears are itchy
the file's transferring so slow
sigh, he said smt
oh my gosh his accent is weird. ( the guy in Nickolodeon)
whos playing with the mobile? stop playin annoying ringtones

2. Which character from any television series do u want to be for a day and WHY?

i want to be.. Gabrielle from Desperate Housewives because.. she swaps her credit card anytime, anywhere she wants. and she wears pretty dresses!

3. If you could fly , where do u want to go?
Belgium

4. What is ur worse cooking disaster?
  • i made fried rice wrapped with omelet. Nasi pataya they call it in Malaysia. but instead, the fried rice tastes like CRAP coz i forgot to add in sweet onions and i added like less than a pinch of salt.
5. 5 things u want ppl to know abt yourself. * i know this is a common question*

  • I am a MALAYSIAN. not a Philipino, not an Indonesian, DEFINATELY NOT A SIAMESE. but if ure think im mix blooded, ill take that as a compliment *winks*
  • im a messy girl. my room's a mess.
  • im 14 going on 15. I AM NOT A KID. grr those securities in Ritz Carlton told me to enter the hall using the children's entrance. boo you.i bite my nails IN PUBLIC. yeah. gross i know i do it most when im in maths class
  • i sound like a cartoon in the phone. I KNOW I DO :( soo retarded

i have run out of questions to ask. nvm =) at least i did some =D

No comments: