Sunday, September 2, 2007

Dont u just miss the good old days??

I do!!

I miss those birthday parties where all my friends come, and we would get party packs right after i blow my cake.

I remember, those times, when the mums would warn their kids to not blow the birthday cake, only the birthday girl/boy can blow it.

Mum: DONT BLOW THE CANDLES OK. JUST STAND STILL AND SING.
Child: *looks at the cake, leans on the table, singing enthusiastically*

Awww!!

I miss those times!!! And! When its my birthday, my parents would invite all their friends.. and yea, they bring along their children. N YUP. thats how our friendship began.

Bawen,Lannnie,Samuel and Magdeline.

ok, well.. Magdeline and i has always been close eversince... Samuel and her are brothers and sisters. so yea every time when its my bday or theirs, we always invite each other. Samuel and i only like knew each other well after the new zealand trip we went together. and of course, during this summer, we got soo close like brothers and sisters!!!

Lannie and Bawen are brothers. so yea, hahaha they used to be so super naughty. and samuel was too. hahaha well i never actually talked to lannie and bawen, until like this summer? altho we chat online. but we never actually talked like talked. its because the two brothers moved to Holland when i was like 8 or smt? i dnt know, i forgot. lannie, THAT REMINDS ME. the pic of me and betty being flower girls and u being betty's partner! bawen, my partner. LOL

wanna see the pic??


http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/raccchh_renee/scan0003.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/raccchh_renee/scan0002.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/raccchh_renee/scan0001.jpg







No comments: