Thursday, September 6, 2007

i have been extremely busy lately.

sch's almost starting and i have decided to repair my media courseworks. yesterday i did major changes on my photo-comic's last page. and i finished it!

i was gonna redraw my storyboard again today, but heck. i cant be bothered coz i was in the mood for Music!

as soon as i woke up today, that was about, 11am? *blush* i quickly rushed into the bathroom, took my shower then headed downstairs to play PIANO!!

oh ya, yesterday, i went for my piano class. i have a new piano teacher, since i now live in doha.. not al khor anymore! :'( cries!

my piano teacher is.. a ukranian lady prob in her early 30s.. she looks like those typical tennis players kinda person. i swear, when i first met her, i havent got a clue of what shes saying!! she has this strong accent. thank god, i can hear properly and pay attention to what shes saying.

i have decided that im taking my Grade 6 in Piano Music. i do not care anymore! its been almost 2 yrs dilly delaying! first reason last time was that i moved to qatar and i havent got my piano for like 8 months! coz my mum thought she was gonna get me a secondhand one here instead of shipping my piano from Malaysia, but praise be to god, my piano came in August of 2006! =D
and then, it was in March 2007, that i started taking piano lessons, seriously. and now that i moved to doha I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SIT FOR MY GRADE 6 EXAMS!

i know ive got my GCSE this year, its gonna be a tough year for me. but piano music plays a big role in my life. since i BARELY could do any sports. CANT draw, CANT sing. so yea PLAYING THE PIANO is the only talent i got which im really good at. * i suppose i can say that* ;) and plus, if i take my grade 6 music and my grade 5 theory... its like revising for my IGCSE Music! seee... its beneficial both sides (h) AWESOME. I LOVE PLAYING PIANO!

so yea, basiccally today, all i did was print music sheets for my Ensemble pieces which i have to record for my Coursework, and finished my theory booklet no.2 AND NOW MY HEAD'S SPINNING AROUND!! im overdosed with music notes!!!!!

No comments: