Tuesday, September 4, 2007

hola!

firstly, Happy Birthday To My Best Friend, Beatrice Clara!!!

we've known each othr since we're babies! my mum told me that when Beatrice was born, i came to her house and visited her =D and i was like 3 months old.

we ALWAYS visit each other, when we were like 1 or 2 yrs old coz our house was just like 3 blocks away from each other. that time it was still the Semi-Detached house. but then, beatrice moved to Kuching. and then she moved back to Miri when we're 10 yrs old. and since then we've always been the best of friends!!!

we used to spy at the trainee teachers in school. coz we apparently had a crush on them. i know right, so sick.

oh oh beatrice is like reporter. =D hahahaha shes the one who updates me abt everything in Miri. and if we go hang out in Parkson, she's the one on the look out. haha like if i dnt wanna pass certain ppl, she would like tell me to go the alternate way and stuff. awesomenesss.

secondly, Congratulations to Magdeline!!!! Shes an Aunty!!!!

Magdeline's older sister gave birth to a baby boy today too!! Omg beatrice u have the same bday as mit's nephew!!!

cooolnesss... and tomoro, its Samuel's bday! whoaa.

im waiting for My Girl, (korean drama) to load on www.mysoju.com apparently, my internet is very "considerate", it keeps disconnecting. Hence, the video takes ages buffering. sigh.

No comments: