Monday, September 17, 2007

Glu..Cose atttack.

dont mind me.

i just had VAST AMOUNT OF GLUCOSE in my system. in other words, i ate a whole bunch of green seedless grapes on the way home from school.

i even got so friggin excited when the bus driver used the alternate route to get to my house. i knew that route isnt "contaminated" with traffic jams!!! everyone thought i was weird. i got home at 2:30 pm. SHARP.

guess what!!

i learned Chinese in the bus! with my new Malaysian friend, Cathy. isnt it awesome. i know a few words since i was in Malaysia but im learning to make full sentences. awesomee

and i made friends with this Algerian boy! because... he speaks Arabic, French, English, and.. SPANISH!! and hes learning German now! isnt that awesome!!

then i made friends with this lil girl from Syria. i din ask for her name. but she could speak french!

so in the bus, i learnt French and Chinese! best feelings in the world!! but u know, i forgot the words he taught me in French. and i know he wasnt teaching me foul lang, coz it made sense anyway. i feel sorry for him yesterday coz i was pissed at him ^_^. dont ask, its abt this manners thingy. i just had to tell him off =D but now hes MA FRIEND.

oh my, i feel like doing my Business Studies homework now. adios!!!!

1 comment:

Nadia Syafinaz Zamri said...

nanti blh cakap Cina lah yer...^_^