Thursday, September 13, 2007

Way To Go, Racquel!

whats up ppl?

im over the moon!! *smiles* i got my results from my last June resits. remember i was whining about it a few months ago?? now i owe that teacher a bunch!!! coz he decided for me to resit it! well, i din wanna resit it at first coz i got an A for all the 3 subjcts.

however!

i got A* in Physics (P1A) A* in Chemistry ( C1A) and A in Biology (B1A)

my biology mark just increased by a digit. -_-"

IM SO HAPPY THOUGH! i thought i did horrible in the exam! no, seriously. the exam was hard!!!!! i thought the first exam i sat for was WAY EASIER! but look at what ive got! a better result than last time!!!!!!!

u know, Mr Vardy was calling us individually to see our results. i was the first one to go =D and when he told me all i said was a low tone of OMG. then when he told me the A* bit for physics it went louder.. then A* for chemistry.. it was OMG with a gasp!

it was like a dream!!!! and then it was regina's turn. now that. is a MIRACLE.

from triple Cs to A*s and As! she looked as if she was gonna FAINT!!! we were both "omg-inng" then we laughed and then during break we screamed out loud outside. HAHAHA

we sound pathetic, but u know, we never ever thought we could get those high marks. i guess it was all worth it. believe in urself, ,revise, try hard, help others, be positive. all u need to get an A*!

i told my parents and they were pretty impressed!! =D so, i get my shopping spree!! new clothes for the upcoming season darling!!! weeeheeee!!!! on the other note, my Grade 5 Piano Theory Exam is on the 2nd of Nov. crap. i gotta move on with my revision. ADIOS MUCHACHAS! (coz i know most of my readers are girls )

No comments: