Monday, September 10, 2007

just a quick update ( im preventing myself from falling asleep while doing Physics )
school started yesterday. 9th Sept. was anxiously excited for the day! i nearly had an anxiety attack coz the bus driver was < > that close to being late.
im travelling across the country to go to school. ISNT THAT COOL? my school's in the north of Qatar. not exactly north, but its a little town in the north. get it? hehe which is abt 50 km from Doha. incase u dnt know that. it is a small country. takes about 40 minutes to get there. however, the bus driver drove super duper slow!!!! the speed limit for buses is 100km/h. he seemed to be driving at 80 km/h. grr
yeah, u know my father's company like bought a new bus just to send 4 of us from doha to school. only 4!!!! yes, u can blame us for global warming. abit ridiculous, i know!!
my school rocks! (random)
im so worried abt Media, my practical production. wht am i supposed to do?? tomoro's another day, cant wait for Media lesson. new teacher, new teaching concept. i miss mr williams and how he teaches.it felt different entering his room. coz its all organized and it looked bigger. =S OMG! we got an iMac especially for Media students! *drools* i cant wait to lay my hands on the desktop! media is the most challenging subject EVER. shutters.
i should stop here. my eyes are starting to hurt. i dont feel sleepy anymore! i might not update that often, coz of my busy days. so keep visiting! till then, ciao!

No comments: