Saturday, January 20, 2007

Exhausted.

uhh.. its 9:58pm and im still blogging in my room when i know im supposed to go to bed. but hey i miss my blog, so i guess i shall type a lil something in here.


i just got back from Jasz's hse. we went to the Shahniya farm, coz our mum wanted to get fresh veggies and stuff.and so, while they were having fun taking the veggies outta their home LOL.. we camwhored. trust me, WE WERE HOT FARMERS ;) ahahahahah pfft. gawd, we so love the camera. u know that picture, the one just below this paragraph, hehehehe before that picture was taken, the wheelbarrow fell coz i think my leg was too heavy *blinks* then i had to lift it up while jasmine was like saying "EWWH RACHEL BACTERIAS! YUCKKKKK!!!"


then right, we went to the broccoli part of the farm. ew! it smells of poo! but it was fun, we get to make fun of me looking like a noob coz it was my first time to see a tree which looked like a strawberry tree. BUT DOES STRAWBERRIES GROW FROM A TREE.or. ARE THEY UNDERGROUND FRUITS? eh... ?



so then i had to go for my dental appointment.. my mum and my two sisters followed in jasz's car and me, my bro and my dad went to the dental clinic. as soon as i arrived there, i was so shocked to see Dr Aziz. coz its been ages since i last saw him, his wife took over him for like 6 months i think, so i was expecting to see her, but what a suprise, thank god his back.. his wife was soo scary. i heard that he was sick so thats why he couldnt work or smt coz he was on sick leave.
ok after dental appointment, we went to jasz;s hse. and saw Uncle Andria grilling corns! i was excited at first, coz its been ages since i ate them but then nicky wanted Fast food.
so since jasz lives right behind the Markiya Centre, we went for a walk and bought MCDONALDS. we went into burger king at first, but they werent very friendly and no one was in the restaurant we're like, lets get outta here and get MCD instead. ahaha i know.. so unhealthy but who cares. i deserve it after like going to aerodance and kickboxing class. =D lets see.. we ordered
3 9 pieces chicken nuggets (one for me one for jasz and one for nicky)
3 apple pies
2 cheeseburgers
4 large fries
after we had our food packed, we walked back home.. this time with a big pack of fries in our hands. YUM. everyone was looking at us gave us like "omg those girls are small but look at what theyre eating" kinda look.
...fine with me.. hahaha their lost, they shuda asked if they want some. =P
we ate. at the dinner table where we had a great laugh. millie told us loads of things. hahaha and i imittated the style of walk of people. awww dont worry its not u. then we took pics again, yeah we love the cam. and thats abt it for today.
i needa finish my buisness studies hw.










No comments: