Thursday, January 18, 2007

!! Omg.. Simone's moving to KL...

im chatting right now actually, but ah, i better get this typed out before i run outta ideas. chatting to beatrice now and she told me that simone's leaving for KL forever, and will be schling in Alice smith international sch. how lucky..

sighs, i wonder how diana and ju's doing.. mustve been hard for them as they have known simone for like ever..!! so then its only beatrice,ju,diana,lynn and barbara left. simone,sharienna and i left.. sighs..we're all separated.. at one point, all of us are together, then ina leaves, then a week later.. i left for this stupid place then now simone =(

oh well... everything's changed now.

ARGH U KNOW SOME PPL JUST PISSES ME OFF . I MEAN SERIOUSLY I WANTED MY PIANO BOOK TO BE SEND FROM MIRI AND SOME "CONSIDERATE" PPL HASNT SEND IT TO ME EVEN. I BET SHE LIED ABT IT. I BET SHE HASNT POST IT YET. LOSER!

nth happened today really, just that its too cold. ...out..

No comments: