Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Suddenly..Miss Home



" rachel! bangun! aunty nak sampai dah ni... cepat mandi! pergi sekolah" -
"Rachel! Wake Up! The Driver's gonna pick u up soon..Go take ur bath! Ure going to sch."


aahhh those were the things my maid said when she wakes me up in the morning for school..Yeap thats how was like for me a yr ago.. My mum never wakes me up for school coz she has to get ready for work. And i have to wake up at like 5:30 am coz the sch's like 20 minutes drive from the house... Coz then we'll get to traffic jams then ill get into trouble with the prefects if i come late.


I just..suddenly miss home.. coz i was like thinking about my house back home. I miss the way everything used to be.. Where schools are like far away, we go to sch with friends in the same car.. and giggle and laugh about stupid things on the way to school. Then when i come back home, i remember i have my own little remote control for the gate, coz my doorbell doesnt work sometimes. so the maid cant hear me shouting from the gate coz the kitchen's like a few metres away from the gate.. and really, its a long way from the kitchen to the front door. coz if she opens the door really late, she knows ill get mad..=P


Aha! I remember, me,magdeline and beatrice used to stop by Sri Mawar Primary School to buy banana fritters from the malay lady! The both of them were to scared to ask the aunty to stop by for a while at the stall, so i was always the one who asked permission...


Then it when i had to go for piano lessons, i just needed to walk at the shoplot nearby my hse.. sometimes i ask my teacher to pick me up though its like what.. 1 minute walk from home??? hahah


as soon as i come back from piano class, then only mum comes back from work. Thats the only time i get to see her, which is in the evenigg and early in the morning.. And dad comes back from KL once a week.. So i only get to see him on weekends.. yeap that was my life. and i cant believe i see them everyday. grrrr -_-"



I Really kinda like it, my mum was soo busy, so she doesnt make me do the laundry.. or or clean my room.and dad was never there to stop me from chatting. and plus, i dont do chatting that much in Malaysia coz i was occupied with studies and SOAPOPERAS... and.. money comes so easy to me, coz my mum's always not at home, so she gives me money to order food, or to buy food from outside. sometimes i keep the money , coz i told my maid to cook =D but things change now, my parents control my money =( i used to remember i wished having allowances.. now that i have them.. sighs its worse than i thought.


and for summer, im really not sure that if im coming back. I HOPE NO ONE RENTS THE 2111 HOUSE. But how the heck do i get the keys from the stupid house agent.. i bet it feels nice to stay in an empty house ALONE. muahahaha but i bet its dangerous. but oh well, i guess the area's got security, it used to last time, i dnt know abt now....

No comments: