Monday, January 15, 2007

With A Smile =)

Southborder-With A Smile =D

Oh my!! That song. is B-A-U-T-FULL.

Thanks sheasly and abby for introducing the song hehehe

Argh im giggly today - accordin to Charlotte.

Its fun! I dnt know why, i was just hyper, well blame the chocolate i ate for snack. (A)

Oh my gosh. The TV's right behind me. and the cartoon's on. and its Lloyd in Space. its annoying me because it keeps saying "totally" "totally" "yeah..totally" like... shut up. =s grrr

my my.. in maths i like only drew 3 histograms in 45 minutes? amazing...

woots. me and benne are like "competing" in playing that Robert Schumann's piece. Pfft. i tried it an hr ago, i dnt think i can play it.. too hard. well cept for the flute and some piano parts.. but still the point is to be able to play the whole piece!!

hahaha! i made the song in High School Musical stuck in Abby's head. me and her were like singing the whole way thru maths.. so did vidia.. hahahah

what else. OMG charli's bringing me for a walk. its "COOL" outside. im soo lazy. right now, i just wanna sleep -_-"

...........out.....

No comments: