Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Im a SIMPSON? - uh oh

"when we laugh and we cry, is together, thru the rain and the stormiest weather, we gon still be together as one is forever.."





i.. LOVE.. the song called My place by Nelly. its slow jamz is it.. or is it pop but anyway whatever it is, its a nice song!!

now look at that hideous pic up there. i could be one of em. coz my skin colour is apparently YELLOW compared to my friends.

i know havent got jondice, or whatever we spell that disease.in bahasa malaysia, i got the perfect word to name the colour of my skin. its called putih langsat. is it? ah.. but anyways it means yellowish white. coz langsat is a name of a fruit in malaysia, and its colour is like pale yellow. grr. i dnt wanna be a simpson. theyre ugly =P

anyways... i got an A for Human Bio, A for Chemistry and a B for Earth bio? is that what we call it? sighs. ima re-sit only one test, which is the one i got B for.

so far, im very happy with my results, although an A* would be fantastic! but i cant be hard on myself, ive achieved my targets, cept with the bio paper which i got B for. grrr. but 2 As, ill say its more than enough. some ppl might not agree with me, heh, but oh well. im glad my mum was happy =D

charlotte was asking me in maths, how can i write so much in my blog... well charli, the answer is easy, its BOREDOM. u know how much it kills? LOL to stay alive, i might as well babble abt stuffs here :P anyways who said it was a crime to blog (A)








No comments: