Sunday, January 28, 2007

Humiliation

seriously!!!!

eeeeeeeeee geram!!!! so ...embarassing!!!!!

thanks charlotte for not coming to the gym with me today, or else, i wont ever speak to u anymore. =P

ok right this is how it goes.

  • was workin out on the treadmill
  • settings was set on Hills
  • so as u know, as the steep increases the stupid speed increases
  • my max speed settings was set to 9
  • while workin out, i was listenin to a freakin rock song on my ipod
  • so i was bored of that song, i decided to change it.
  • without realising that the speed's gonna increase.....

I WAS SLIDING DOWN ON THE TREADMILL!!! OMG.

BUT =)

my body wasnt on the floor yay =D my reflex was good enough so i was struggling to balance myself and got off the treadmill chaoticly.

THANKS TO THE STUPID ROCK SONG. -_-"

the "VERY NICE" trainer kept looking at me after that. and laughed. and worse part was it was only me and him. if it was a few ppl there in the room. I SWEAR. id die. thank u god no one was there.

thats abt it for today. i stink. ima go for a shower.adios.

No comments: